Role: Founder, President, and CEO
- Ed.D in Organizational Development and Training, Temple University
- Masters in Human Services, Lincoln University
- International Coaching Certification, Gestalt Institute of Cleveland
- Professional Coaching Certification, PCC, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified in 360 degree assessments, Career Development Facilitator Instruction, and a wide variety of personality assessments
Expertise: Dr. Richardson has 25+ years of experience in human resource management, executive coaching, career counseling, and leadership training and workforce development. She is a nationally recognized speaker and organizational consultant. Dr. Richardson also developed the powerful process for human resource development that is the heart of Career Consciousness. This model, called “A New Way to Think About Work TM“ also forms the basis for her program with youth called “Find Your Wings.” Dr. Richardson is past president of the Association of Career Professionals International – Philadelphia Network.
The “A New Way to Think About Work Model TM ” was first presented in the “Leveraging Your Internal Talent—Kick Start Their Careers” at the ASTD International Conference and the Delaware Valley Human Resource Summit in 2009.
Experience: Prior to launching Career Consciousness, she held senior level human resource positions in both corporate and nonprofit organizations, including University of the Sciences, Philadelphia; Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company; and the United Presbyterian Church. She held workforce development positions at Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center and JEVS Human Services. Helen is adjunct faculty with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine’s (PCOM) graduate program in organizational development.
- American Society for Training Development (ASTD)
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- Association of Career Professionals International (ACP)
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- National Association of Workforce Development Professionals (NAWDP)
- People Society of People and Strategy (PSPS)
- Philadelphia Organization Development Network (PRODN)
- Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia (SBN)