A New Way to Think About Work
Changing work experiences and organizations to become more positive and reflective.
Deliberately more developmental both personally and professionally.
More culturally respectful of difference.
Our services can make that important difference for employees and leaders!
We are employee experience experts who:
- Respond to the developmental issues of the multiple generations in the workplace.
- Change the dynamic with both employee and leader sharing responsibility for growth.
- Have over 25 years of organizational development, career coaching, leadership development and human resource management experience and education.
- Focus on preparing the organizational environment for growth and learning with better strategies for Hiring and Selection, Retention, and Improving Productivity.
- Assist in addressing: burnout, turnover, low productivity, complacency, and leadership gaps that impact the quality of the work experience and the bottom line.
- Use effective programs: the GEM Program for new and established front line Supervisors, and LEAP Program for entry level employees, to learn how to manage their careers, add more value to organizations and become more marketable.
We help employees and leaders develop higher levels of awareness, learn to reflect and make better choices to shift the environment to one that is deliberately developmental, healthy, adaptable, and more positive. These changes are critical for the health and satisfaction of the multiple generations in the workforce.
“I was hopeless and frustrated with the current working environment. In the supervisory training, I learned “A New Way to Think About Work” that is much healthier. I even carried this over to my personal life. I feel empowered and a sense of relief. I realize that change truly does begin with me.” A. Yapp, Clinical Practice Manager, Drexel University College of Medicine
“Career Consciousness facilitated a strategic retreat using A New Way to Think About Work for my staff and I. We experienced immediate changes in how we showed up as individuals as well as teammates. Personal and group accountability has improved, each staff member demonstrates leadership in their role, and innovation is a part of how we work. I now feel confident in the performance of the staff and our work and see the many ways in which we will continue to grow.” A. Styer, Director, Youth Programs, Strategy, Engagement, Episcopal Community Services
“Starting out I wasn’t sure how everything would pan out. Personality, characteristics, multiple intelligences, I don’t have any of that. Dr. Helen showed me that I was wrong. I was very wrong. I learned that in order to feel happy and complete, all I needed was to dig deep and focus. Find Your Wings was a great experience and it truly helped me grow and see how far I can take my potential.” S. Davis, Find Your Wings Workshop Participant
To learn more about what Career Consciousness can do for you or your organization, please contact us at email@example.com or (267) 233-7565.